Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami)
Job Advert: Finance and Admin Assistant
The Finance and Admin Assistant’s responsibility will be to perform day to day duties ranging from capturing transactions, making payments to suppliers, stakeholders and internal staff, filing vouchers and assisting with information during audits.
Location: Nyaminyami, Beitbridge, Matobo
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a Diploma in Accounts, Finance/Business studies.
- Possession of partial professional qualification such as ACCA, CIS, CIMA,
- Relevant working experience, preferably with International NGOs.
- Good accounting and finance management skills with knowledge of computer Accounting packages and understanding of basic accounting concepts.
- Self-motivated, flexible with demonstrated ability to meet set deadlines and high good integrity.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and other vernacular languages (Tonga / Ndebele / Shona).
- Commitment to Save the Children values, philosophy and Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Computer literacy skills – MS Office applications, word, excel, PowerPoint, Spreadsheet
- Ability to assimilate new skills and knowledge and apply it in different situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing and able to work outside normal hours at times where necessary to meet deadlines
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
To apply, follow the link below, attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Application Deadline – 29 September 2020.
N.B: This is an emergency deployment therefore applicants will be on rolling basis as they come, as such the advert may close if a suitable candidate is found before the due date.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy. Save the Children is an equal employment employer, therefore, female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Date advertised: 15 Sep 2020
Closing date: 29 Sep 2020 - 23:59 CAT
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Type: Fixed-term contractSchedule: Full-time